Helping Nonprofits Prosper
We specialize in Marketing for Nonprofits and understand the challenges that you face.
- We’re a marketing agency built to guide our clients through the daily challenges unique to the nonprofit sector
- We not only help our clients execute their vision, we help them define it more clearly and weave through the complexities of traditional and online marketing.
We specialize in:
Google Ad Grant Applications and Management
Web Design and Development
ev+AGENCY specializes in Web Design and Development to help you get the most of your online presence. From design, and functionality to ensuring quick loads on all devices, ev+AGENCY can help design, build, host and maintain a website you and your organization can be proud of for years to come.
Search Engine Optimization | SEO
Here are some key points to consider:
- Develop a strategic plan if you don’t have one already
- Focus on educational content and programming delivery
- Create a plan for the development of event planning and marketing
- Set up a schedule for document publication including: annual reports, newsletters, members magazines
- Focus on member communications including developing email strategies
- Develop a plan for the creation of awareness campaigns
- Have you considered applying for Google Ad Grants?
- Are you satisfied with your mission statement and vision and values statements?
We keep it simple for Nonprofits
Leading a nonprofit organization or running a nonprofit marketing program can often be a thankless job. Anyone who works for a nonprofit can relate to the constant pressure and doing more with less. It's a culture, and it can be challenging for people.. We know this because we work with some of Alberta’s leading nonprofit organizations on a day to day basis. ev+AGENCY understands the challenges nonprofit organizations face.
At ev+ AGENCY, we provide organizations with a full-service marketing and communication specialist team at the fraction of a cost of hiring full-time in-house employees. We pride ourselves on becoming an extension of your team, understanding and working within your budgets, participating in the long-term goals of your organization, and executing extremely successful campaigns that help you change your world, and make a difference in the world for others.